WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Aug. 30

Bible Study... I dunno, I'm tired of writing something here and then I never read it!!  Maybe this week I'll do a word study.

Memory Verse --  Psalm 25:15
"My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only he will release my feet from the snare."

Husband Encouragement... 
* Clean. Up. Our house is a sort of wreck right now.
* Joyful attitude, patience with children.
* Take initiative on some things that need done.  Last week I burned some boxes on my own!
* Make a dessert.  I haven't been doing this much lately.

Train Them Up... 
* Chore chart.
* Eli -- early bedtimes, no nap.  {He was awake 'til 10pm last night!!}
* Hannah -- read with her lots while Eli's at school
* Carter -- wash all his "lovies" that he sucks on.  They smell disgusting.

Personal Goals... 
* Paint my nails.
* Remember to use my lotion regularly on my hands.
* Exercise at least once this week.

New Habit of the Month...  SEPTEMBER! {I'm moving on to a new one already this week since I've been failing so terribly at last month's LOL}
* Shine my sink.  This means I'll have to wash the dishes {instead of leaving them for the next day} in order to do so!

MUST Do...
* Call the window people. Our windshield completely cracked only a day and a half after we just got our new one done.  Arg!
* Continue working on MOPS stuff.
* Get bills out.
* Spend time in the Word.

Zone(s)... Kitchen counter and bathrooms.

Menu - 

M - pizza casserole
T - hamburgers, pasta salad, oranges
W - breakfast casserole in the crockpot
Th - kids nite - smokies, cheesy broccoli, fruit
F - whole chicken, cooked carrots, red potatoes
S - TBD
Su - TBD

Dessert of the week: oatmeal cake

FUN THINGS!
* Kevin's day off today.  Although he might have to spend the afternoon taking the van back for a new windshield.
* Maybe going to Omaha on Thursday?

3 things I'm thankful for today... 
1. Beautiful cool mornings.  And leaving the windows open at night. It's felt AMAZING!
2. Eli being in school now.  I love it, he loves it, we're all happy.
3. A free photo book that's on its way!  =)

Need some more organization in your week!  Start HERE!  And leave your link to your post below so I can come visit!

No comments: