WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: April 30th


I had a hard time coming up with ideas for this week, especially since Hubby is working nights this week and we have to eat dinner at 4:00 in the afternoon before he leaves! But here is the final list; I'm trying FOUR new recipes this week!

Monday: polish sausage, cabbage

Tuesday: Dad's Spaghetti, garlic bread

Wednesday: chicken divan, peaches

Thursday: Appetizer Nite--chili cheese fries

Friday: Chicken Tortilla Soup

Saturday: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn

Sunday: Apricot Glazed Pork Roast, steamed carrots

Visit Laura at Org Junkie for more great menu ideas! Have a great week, friends!

6 comments:

The Open Range Camping Family said...

The chili cheese fries look good! But bad for my diet:) I haven't had chicken divan in so long. Meatloaf is alwasy a fave around here :)

Annie said...

Everything looks good!!!
blessings~
Annie

Aisling said...

YUUUMMMMM, that looks like a goood menu!

Sandra said...

Looks wonderful...thanks for sharing :)

Sharon said...

Another good menu! :)
We're also doing chicken divan this week. New recipe for me. Hope it goes well.

Unknown said...

Inspiration for recipes comes from cooking shows, the MPM participants, cookbooks, cooking magazines, and the Internet.