WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Activity: Practice lines

Eli's been very good at drawing lines for awhile now but today was the first time we turned it into an actual activity, and he did awesome!


I printed off this worksheet HERE where I got the idea for today's activity in the first place.

The darkest mark on the second line was mine, as a demonstration to Eli.
(click photos to view larger)
Wow, look at lines, right on the dotted line! It wasn't even hard for him at all! So we decided to do more...I printed a clip art of a car and then I had Eli draw lines to give the car a road to drive on.
Then we gave a go at some letters.
The letter L.
The letter T.
The letter H.The letter I.Eli was doing so great with all the letters I decided to have him try his name! One line at a time otherwise he tries to curve the line instead of starting a new line. And look at that!! Awesome! I am so proud of him! And you'd better believe this was the very first thing Eli wanted to show Daddy as soon he got home from work today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'd say you have a very talented 2 year old! Amazing!

BellaMama said...

I'm impressed!! But where's Hannah's work??!! I'm sure she would be great at drawing roses!

Love the work!

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

He did awesome!

In Light of the Truth... said...

Yup, Hannah was there too! But she was more interested in coloring on the table or eating the crayons!

alisha said...

Way to go Eli!! If you are looking for more good activity pages, I've found TONS of fun worksheets at www.tlsbooks.com lots of matching shapes, colors, lines, etc! I love that they are so eager to learn!

Amy said...

Way to go Eli!!