WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who is the Lord?

I've been trying to have song time at the piano with the kids after breakfast. I play/sing a bunch of hymns, and it's a great way to start the day. I was getting ready to play a song that was about the Lord, so I explained to Eli that "Lord" is another name for Jesus. Then I asked him...


1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love his enthusiasm!!!

Just last night I was trying to break down the Lord's Prayer for Aidan.
"Hallowed be thy name", not Hello the name, "Who art in heaven", not who does art (like arts & crafts) in heaven. lol

Such a fun age to teach the faith!