WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I needed this today.

It has not been a very good week. I'm crabby and snappy and just overall burnt out with the kids. I'm stressed out with house projects and how much money it's adding up to be, or rather the fact that we have no idea how much it's adding up to be since we're still not on a budget yet. But thanks to a stop over at Biblical Womanhood (see HERE and HERE), I'm really going to try to choose cheerfulness in hopes of making a better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I am there too, girl! Going crazy this week and just hibernating and hoping it will all go away.......

Thanks for the encouragement; as usual, you share something that motivates!! :)

Kathy said...

I have felt like that for many, many days! Especially this January with cold temps and no chance to get out of the house. I love gaining encouragement from other Moms out there who help remind me that it's all about choosing joy. =)