WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Activity: Snowman friends

So this project was kind of more for me. I saw it HERE where I get most of our project ideas, and it was too cute to pass up! They're little snowmen made out of coffee creamer bottles. My mom collected the bottles for me, and here are our little guys!
I admit, I did most of the work on this one. But Eli did help to glue the eyes and pom ball thingys on. Oh yeah, and I didn't bother with stick arms either. But how cute are they?!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Those are the perfect, kid friend decorations! LOVE THEM! You don't have to worry about them breaking and hurting the kiddies and if they loose a pom pom, you can glue another one on! I wanna copy this next year!

bp said...

Awwww! I had to laugh at this one being "more for you." I have those projects too that I pick more for me!! Great job!

Robin said...

Love them. So cute and easy.

The Fischer Family said...

Those are the cutest snowmen I have ever seen! These go into the craft idea file for next winter! You always have to greatest inspiration-keep it coming!