WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Monday Meanderings


Bible Study/Devotions
1 Timothy

Personal Goal
* Start new workout plan! It didn't happen last week because we were still waiting for our equipment to come in the mail. I promise, you'll be hearing about it soon though!
* I've been good about getting up at 6:30am though! (except today because after staying up painting 'til midnight the last few nights, I decided I could use a morning to "sleep in".)

Must Do
* Seal leaking windows.

Zone
* Kitchen. The "hot spot" in this house is the kitchen counter by my cookbooks. And when stuff is piled all over my counter, I don't have much space to cook at all. Sooo, we need to come up with a solution!

Train Them Up
* I am working on a "school" schedule for Eli. (coming soon)
* Trying to schedule in one-on-one time with Hannah.
* Adjusting bedtime to make sure we have time for Bible stories.

Menu Planning--finally we should have more normal meals together now that Kevin has a few days off and then working days again!

Monday - pasta with pesto sauce, garlic bread, pears
Tuesday - beef roast with potatoes and carrots, homemade applesauce, sourdough bread
Wednesday - chicken piccata, peas, peaches
Thursday - pizza wraps
Friday - dinner out?
Saturday - HANNAH'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!! chicken strips, Nannie's jello salad, Suddenly Salad, veggie tray
Sunday - Dutch macaroni (this is my new favorite blog!!), apples, corn

Desserts: chocolate ricotta muffins, birthday cake

Fun Things (adding this to the mix because it's not good to always be thinking about to-do lists!)
* Go to the library to get lots of books, movies, toys, AND a cake pan for Hannah's birthday cake!
* We're going to MOPS for the first time on Tuesday!
* A mom's-no kids shopping outing to the city with my friend Mel.
* Hannah's birthday party on Saturday!

No comments: