WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why do kids have to grow up so darn fast?

Eli has just started calling us Mom and Dad now instead of Mommy and Daddy. ::sniff,sniff:: Why does this all have to happen so fast??

3 comments:

Mary said...

I feel your pain. WAAAH!

BellaMama said...

I am so laughing!! That is too cute!! My little girls when they play 'house' they call each other mom and the boys dad...they had to explain this to me 'cause I thought they were talking to me. They assured me that I was mama and then when they're being silly will call me mommy!!

Just wait til Hannah joins in the talking world, they band together and do even funnier things!!

BellaMama said...

I am so laughing!! That is too cute!! My little girls when they play 'house' they call each other mom and the boys dad...they had to explain this to me 'cause I thought they were talking to me. They assured me that I was mama and then when they're being silly will call me mommy!!

Just wait til Hannah joins in the talking world, they band together and do even funnier things!!