WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Monday Meanderings

Bible Study/Devotions
Contagious Joy bible study

Personal Goal
Start establishing a morning routine, as in I do this more than just one or two days a week, for before kids wake up.

Must Do
Taxes!
Drop off recycles in town.

Zone
Pantry room.

Train Them Up
Just going to love on them this week! Be productive together, read lots of books, and do little things that make them happy.

Husband Encouragement
Work harder to use timely wisely and keep house clean and tidy. Hubby recently expressed appreciation for this.

Menu Plan--we're going home next weekend so it's a short menu this time! yay! Thought about planning next week too then, but instead I'm just going to give myself a break! Kevin's working nights this week, which means no meals together as a family. So I'll try to provide leftovers for Kevin to take in with him.

Monday - potato soup, apples
Tuesday - meatballs, corn, peaches
Wednesday - chicken alfredo, broccoli, fruit cocktail

Fun Things
* Play date with church friends on Tuesday =)
* Going home next weekend for a bridal shower/visit. We haven't been back since we moved 3 months ago. I didn't realize it was going to be so long, so we'll also be picking up a few things we didn't get moved yet.

Have a great week, friends! And thanks for reading!

4 comments:

bp said...

Sounds like a great week ahead! Have a fun trip this weekend!

Jules said...

Praying you have a great week and a safe and fun trip! Your meanderings today are very inspiring! =)

Love you!

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

Enjoy your trip back home, I'm sure it will be nice to get away a little.

So I have to ask? Do the kiddoes eat the Potato Soup? I LOVE POTATO SOUP! But wasn't sure about making it because then I have to make another meal just for the Cman.

What do you do on those days? That's what's for dinner and that's it, they will learn to eat it eventually or go hungry that night... or do you prepare something else for them also?

Just wondering?! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Emily Anne Carson said...

Great list!!! I love your morning routine idea. I'm cheering (and praying) for you, girlfriend!