WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Cleaning 2009

I really want to get all these tackled before the end of the month, so right now I hereby announce May to be the month of spring cleaning! With only 2.5 weeks left I better get movin' on this list!

1. Change out kid's wardrobes. Out with the old, in with the new.
2. Organize kids' storage clothes, starting with just-before-the-move clothes
3. Get rid of "to go" items. We've already sorted a lot of things out, now we just need to get rid of them.
4. Find shoe solution. We have a big shoe rack that hangs on a door, but in this house there's not really a place for it, so we need to find a new system.
5. Clean out hutch. it is definitely the "hot spot" in this house and I hate that.
6. Sift out pans. I just have waaay too many and really don't need them all.
7. Clean out and vacuum van. I actually got it all vacuumed last week already, but still need to move some things out of it. It doesn't take much for it be really cluttered.
8. Scrub Hannah's car seat.
9. Wipe down lint on dryer.
10. Organize white shed. It's not too bad out there, but there are still a lot of moving boxes, making it look really cluttered and disorganized.
11. Scrub down oven. I think old crumbs and spills burn in it every time I use it!
12. Clean out filing cabinet. Since we've moved we can probably throw away most of our old bills from our last address.

Watch the list through the next couple weeks to see things get completed! What's your spring cleaning list this year?

3 comments:

cryssi said...

I hope you get it all done! It sounds alot like my list..lol.

Blessings
Crystal

alisha said...

your list makes me motivated to make one of my own...Thanks!

PS I hope you get everything checked off your list this month!

Anonymous said...

I'm in the process of doing the same kind of cleaning myself! For #12, my parents recommended that we save bills for the past 7 years. I remember once specific utility company that contacted us after we moved from Kings Bay, GA claiming we had not paid our service disconnection fee. They were preparing to contact the credit bureau. I was really glad I held on to that paperwork so that I could prove we had what we needed. Just some unasked for advice :0)