WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, today is my birthday and it has been a wonderful day. Hubby is working nights this week so he was home all day with Baby and me. It was great! We had a nice breakfast (cheesy scrambled eggs, biscuits, and bacon...as if you cared what I had for breakfast though). Then later in the morning we went to a craft store so I could pick out part of my birthday present. I just love it! So I'm going to share it with you... I don't sew too often but enough that I have a stash of scrap fabrics that I want to keep, and it's starting to get bigger and bigger. And I'm also outgrowing my little Tuperware container that holds my sewing stuff like threads, scissors, patterns, etc.

So here's what I picked out for myself...



Then to top off the day we went to Olive Garden for dinner (yay for not having to cook!!) and back home for delicious strawberry cake that I made. I'll post the recipe another day. What a great day!

No comments: