WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, March 5, 2007


I try to look at the weekly circular online to see what's on sale before planning my meals. This week the meals I already had in mind lined right up with the sales!

Monday-- Penne Rigate with Chicken
Tuesday-- Family Casserole
Wednesday-- Tacos
Thursday-- Curly Noodle Pork Supper, Apple Crisp for dessert
Friday--Ham and Cheese Quiche, Peaches
Saturday-- Dad's Spaghetti, lettuce salad
Sunday-- Ham and White Sauce over rice, oranges

No comments: