WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday

"So then, just as you receieved Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7


This week I'm especially thankful for one of my closest friends. It was her birthday two days ago, so I'm reflecting on how she is such a blessing in my life. We met in college, became fast friends as we shared the great passion for being mommies someday, graduated, got married, and we've both in the last year had babies of our own! Though we're a thousand miles apart, we've been able to talk on the phone quite frequently, sharing stories and experiences, laughter, and just plain happy moments. Talking to her truly makes my day. Our dreams of mommyhood have finally come true. We joke about someday being neighbors, sharing sugar, and letting our kids play together, and if it's at all possible I sure would like that. My dearest friend, I love you! **Thank you, Father, for introducing me to such a wonderful sister in Christ! Even though I'm a stay at home mommy and may never use my degree, I don't for a second doubt the purpose of going to college, even if it's just to have met such amazing people! Those people will truly stay in my heart forever! Thank you!



1 comment:

Manny said...

Way to go Sarah, I'm a big fan of Google and its subsidiaries :)
--Manny