WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

I had just set up a blog at Wordpress when I discovered the blogging community! I had NO IDEA there were a thousand moms, Christian moms, out there with their own blogs! My Wordpress page didn't really reflect my personality much so before I got too much on it, I decided to just start over here. In my one week of discovering bloggerworld, I saw how great it is for women all over to be able to support and encourage one another like this. So here I am...I am diving in!

I'm in my twenties. A wife. A mom. A Christian really trying to improve my walk. Grow closer to God. Keep a better home. Have a better attitude. Bring peace to the family. I'm currently reading the book A Wife After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George and I'll write more on this later, but I've been really encouraged. There's so much I want to change about myself, implement into my daily routine. It's a lot of work and a lot to tackle, but with God's help I can do it! So join with me in my journey!

No comments: