WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thankful Thursday

"Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17

After just spending 5 wonderful days with family, this week I am especially thankful for my family. Not just my husband and son, but my parents, brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. For the blessing of growing up surrounded by believers. For being a part of a family that actually gets along very well. For the joy of being gathered together. For the support and encouragement we each provide. For fun and laughter. And even though I didn't get to see them this past weekend, I am thankful for my in-laws. For having not just one loving family but two. For having in-laws that I love being around. I truly am blessed.

No comments: