WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my husband finishing our taxes last night. (I do not know what I would do without him!!)
I am still thankful that last week when we were traveling, it was my suitcase that got "lost" instead of Baby's car seat.
I am thankful for the beautiful sunshine and warmer weather the last few days and great things that come along with good weather--playing outside, good mood, motivation, fresh air in house, grilling
I am thankful for blogging and all the encouraging comments I've received this week.
I am thankful for getting to talk to two friends yesterday.
I am thankful that my sneezy/runny nose cold only last a day or two.
I am thankful for Baby's good health report earlier this week.
I am thankful for the activities we've just signed up for and the hope of meeting some new people.
I am thankful for the opportunity to go out with some friends this Friday.
I am thankful for Baby's new bathtub, making bathtime a lot easier and more pleasant.

Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Psalm 105:1

To read what other people are thankful for go to Sting My Heart.

10 comments:

Denise said...

What a great list, really enjoyed reading it.

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Warm weather is something to be thankful for! What a great list. Have a blessed day!

By the grace of God ... said...

We are truly blessed, aren't we?

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful list. We've really enjoyed the warmer weather (even though it's cooler again today). Have a wonderful week!

Janis Rodgers said...

What a wonderful list! Thanks for sharing. Blessings to you and your family.

Sandy said...

Thank you for sharing what you are thankful for. Warm weather is a plus! God bless!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

What a wonderful list of thankfuls! I love that photo of you and your baby!

What kind of tub did you get, if you don't mind me asking?

Blessings~

Sharon said...

Great list. :)
And I hope those new activities/plans result in good friendships for you, as well.
It gets lonely in mtoherhood sometimes, doesn't it?

marlise said...

I enjoyed your list. Thanks for sharing.

Ms. Kathleen said...

What a wonderful list and welcoming blog. I don't think I have visited before. You have such a precious bundle of joy.

I am thankful for warm weather but today I am also thankful for snow...because it is a comin' down! ☺