WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


I'm heading out town next weekend, so this week is a short week for me, easy for meal planning! And it's going to be nice out so we can grill, which makes it even easier!

Monday-- Beef Kabobs, pineapple
Tuesday-- BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, corn
Wednesday-- pork chops, Stove Top Stuffing (request of hubby), baked apples
Thursday-- Chicken Piccata, mixed veggies, oranges
Friday-- out of town until Wednesday!

For more menus visit Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so sorry I didn't get around here last week. So glad you are joining us!

Laura