WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

This week's challenge

Alright, my goal is to lose these last 5-10 pounds of baby fat before summer when Baby turns 1 year. I've been working at this since the start of the new year, and my efforts have been at about 70%. I've been doing workout videos during Baby's morning nap several times a week. And I've also been making a conscious effort to drink 64 oz of water every day by filling a 64 oz Rubbermaid and making sure it's empty before the day's end. Sometimes I do well, sometimes I don't. And despite my efforts, I haven't lost ANY pounds!

Last week I was feeling discouraged and didn't work out much at all. But this week I am going to kick it back in gear and give it 100% for 2 weeks, and then evaluate. My goal is to do 30 minutes of exercise 5 times a week, drink 64 oz water every day, watch my portion sizes, and go for walks on the days I can. So I pray for encouragment, discipline, and motivation. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: