WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday: The Basement, Part 2


Last week I made good progress with the basement but didn't quite get finished. I got stuck on office-type stuff that required hubby's assistance (because I would otherwise just throw everything out and I know he wouldn't have liked that!). So this week's tackle is a continuation of last week, which really worked out great since we had to go out of town today and really didn't have much time for a new project anyway. After dinner when Baby went down for short catnap, we just took 30 minutes and look what a difference 30 minutes makes! (I didn't get a "Before" shot last week, so this is just today's work.)

BEFORE


AFTER
And remember, this is just our storage area. It may still look pretty crazy, but it really does have order to it: scrapbook and sewing stuff on table, kitchen and office stuff in left corner, then old clothes, baby items, Christmas stuff, and along right wall is camping stuff, sports equiment, beach chairs, etc. Mission completed!

No comments: