WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Monday-- Thai Shrimp and Noodles, Mandarin Oranges
Tuesday-- Pork Chops for Slow Cooker, corn
Wednesday-- Grilled Dinner Packets on grill (precooked chicken pieces + california mix veggies, cover in Ranch dressing, fold up in foil, put on grill to heat through)
Thursday-- Appetizer Nite-- Grilled Taco Nachos
Friday-- Mom out with the friends, Swanson's Chicken Pot Pie for Hubby
Saturday-- Penne Rigate w. Chicken, lettuce salad
Sunday-- Ground Beef gravy over mashed potatoes (need to get recipe from my mum)

For more great menus, head on over to Organizing Junkie!

************************************************************************

Well, I've been trying hard to lose about 5 lbs before summer. But despite my efforts (workouts 5 times a week, plus walking and daily 64 oz of water) I still have not noticed any change. Grrr... I was on vacation last week though followed by birthday celebration, so it's been a good week/ week and a half since I've really done anything plus a lot of eating. Sooo... this week I'm getting back to it but this time I'm going to RECORD what I do every day, so at the end of the week I can see just how well I did-- how many workouts, how many days I got enough water, etc. I was also looking through the community parks and recreation book and saw that there is going to be a Stroller Stride group starting soon--moms who meet to walk (well, stroll) and exercise every Tuesday. So I think I'm going to join that. It'd be good for me to get involved in something, get out and walk, and have something I can take Baby with me! He just loves being outside and it's a good time of day for him, so I'm looking forward to it!

9 comments:

jennyr said...

ur menu looks yummy! i love ur sidebar photo...so cheerful & beautiful! happy monday!

Leni said...

Your plan looks good! My kids are all older now, I sure wish I could stick them in a stroller some days! ;o)

By the grace of God ... said...

Great plan -- and thanks for sharing some recipes!! Your son is Adorable!!

Annie said...

I would love to lose those winter pounds as well... there are still a couple of months yet, right?
Your menu looks great!
blessings~
Annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good week! Good luck on the weight loss!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

I'm having to go back on a diet as well--spring break did me in.
Your menu looks great, thanks for the links!

Blessings~

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

I'm having to go back on a diet as well--spring break did me in.
Your menu looks great, thanks for the links!

Blessings~

Unknown said...

Your baby has the cutest smile!
Have a terrific and safe week!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on a search... Beautiful! You have gone through so much and are keeping Christ the center.

I came across this diet/devotional blog on the same search and thought I would pass it along to you. It is very simple but also inspirational.

http://thirsty-land.blogspot.com/