WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Be Thankful: Nov. 10


I am thankful for surprises. Kevin went off to work tonight as usual but a couple hours later came back home! I guess the schedule changed this afternoon and he didn't know it. So he gets a surprise night off tonight, and tomorrow was already his scheduled day off, so we get two nights with daddy! Yay! It was especially helpful tonight because I was really working hard to get upstairs cleaned and ready for the window people to come tomorrow, and having Kevin home to help out helped a ton! Not to mention we got to hang out tonight! I've missed having company in the evenings!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. O Lord, save us; O Lord, grant us success. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. From the house of the Lord we bless you. The Lord is God, and he has made his light shine upon us. With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession up to the horns of the altar. You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 118:24-29

No comments: