WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Be Thankful: Nov. 20


Today as I'm a bit worn down from a cold I am thankful that we as a family do not lead a busy lifestyle. During this season in our lives we don't have a lot of commitments or extra curriculars or anything that fills up our schedules. We're mostly just home, training up our children, and Kevin's at work providing for the family. So when an afternoon nap is much needed, that's still very possible, and when I need to turn in early for the night (like tonight probably! which is hard for me to do since I'm a night person) that too is easily possible. And I'm thankful for the freedom we still have to be flexible and just chill. Because I know that someday as the children get older, we'll start getting busier and busier with AWANA or music lessons or soccer or dance or who knows what. So for now, I am thankful for this. Good night.

No comments: