WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Meanderings

Bible Study
word study on blessings

Memory Verse
"I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high." Psalm 7:17

Husband Encouragement
* Write a thankful letter to my husband.

Train Them Up
* continue working on kids' chores
* Thanksgiving activities!

Absolutely MUST Do
* Mail out a package
* Return library movie before leaving town this week for the holiday
* Make the first seasonal batch of caramel popcorn so I can bring some home with us this week. (not really a MUST do but something I really want to remember!)

Zone
Playroom. We don't have a LOT of toys to rotate much, but some of the smaller misc toys could definitely get rotated out. So I'm working on that.

Menu -

Monday - chili, pears
Tuesday - enchilada dip, Italian pasta salad, sandwiches
Wednesday - pizza

FUN THINGS!
* We're going HOME for the holidays! Kevin has Thursday - Sunday off, like a normal person for once! And he said he might be able to work longer days on Monday and Tuesday and then not have to go in Wednesday, so that would be extra fun!
* While home we're going to help Kevin's family set up all their Christmas decorations, complete with Christmas music and everything. It's hard for them to get around, so now that we've moved back we try to help out and make it into a fun day for them!

Join me with your weekly plans!



No comments: