WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Be Thankful: Nov. 3


5 Things I'm thankful for today:

1. My children. As much as they've been driving me NUTS lately, I still love and appreciate them soooo incredibly much! I can't imagine life without one of them!
2. I saw a mouse run by me IN the van while I was driving yesterday! We set a trap today and I'm sooo thankful it has been caught! Eeek! There's something about being so confined in a moving vehicle and being strapped to a seat that makes me seriously scared of seeing the mouse! So glad it's taken care of!
3. Paper plates. Enough said.
4. Simple joys. Lately it's been seeing combines, spotting the moon (especially the beautiful FULL moon last night!), and eating cookies!
5. Learning opportunities. Having just finished doing a school project with the kids a few minutes ago, I'm so thankful they have the ability to be educated. There are so many other children in other countries that do not have that same freedom. We sure are blessed!

Read others' thanksgiving posts over at Karla's Korner!

No comments: