WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Craft

Eli actually did this a couple weeks ago as the kids' craft at MOPS. He glued it together but didn't really color it. So we finished it at home and mailed it off to Grandma to enjoy! I got the craft idea HERE. Isn't it cute?
The same day at MOPS I had the kids make this thankful tree (with leaves I'd already made and used for an activity the previous month). I wrote on each leaf something a toddler would be thankful for, put all the leaves inside a wrapped shoe box (wrapped so the lid and bottom are wrapped separately), and each child got to pull out a leaf and stick it to the tree. I hear the kids really enjoyed this activity, and since I'm the leader I got to bring it home and it's colorfully decorating our home!

No comments: