WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Be Thankful: Nov. 17


Today I am thankful for....
* breakfast out as a family this morning followed by errands and grocery shopping. I just love being out and doing things together as a family, even if it's just getting groceries.
* an afternoon nap, even though I didn't get anything done on my to-do list today!
* the joy of watching the kids tromp around the house in their "new" snow boots.
* Kevin being home. Ahhh... it's just. so. nice.

"Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:19-20

What are you thankful for today??

No comments: