WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Be Thankful: Nov. 7


Today I am thankful for birthdays. We just got back from a friend's birthday party for two of her kids, and I love the opportunity to celebrate life and simply say I'm thankful for you! Not that we can't do that every day, but it's good to just make some days special. It doesn't have to be a big shindig by any means, but personally I don't like when people just let these things go by unnoticed as if it doesn't matter. Rejoice and celebrate! Every person is a great blessing!

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom and as you sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God." Colossians 3:15-16


Join us in thanksgiving over at Karla's Korner!

No comments: