WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Be Thankful: Nov. 19


I am thankful for the lessons I learned from Kevin working those 2.5 months of straight night shift....

* I was reminded how much I appreciate all that Kevin does around the house and how important a man is to running a home.
* I was reminded how much I love just being with my man. We may not be romantic, but it's us, and I love that.
* I learned how wonderful four days off in a row are! And to think that that's a regular part of his shift rotation!
* I was reminded how much of a blessing it is to share meals together as a family.

Today I am also thankful for...

* A good baby appointment today. Everything checked out right on track. It's a great blessing for my body to to handle pregnancies so well.
* Kevin majorly cleaning out the van of our little mouse traces. I'm good at finding places to put things away, and he's great at deep cleaning, so together we make a good team. And now our van smells wonderful!
* A nice afternoon to play outside for awhile!
* Sweet sweet ladies fellowship at church tonight!

No comments: