WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Be Thankful: Nov. 21


Right this moment...

* I am thankful for new friends.
* I am thankful for church family.
* I am thankful for the movie the kids are watching right now. We've been learning all about elephants this week and reading books about Dumbo, so now they're watching the movie about him. It's just fun to watch them get excited about the things we're learning about!
* I am thankful this yucky cold won't last forever.
* I am thankful for jammie pants.
* I am thankful for yummy smelling perfume.
* I am thankful for my wonderful children. They always surprise me.
* I am thankful for the new life of Nora Katherine who we got to celebrate at a baby shower this morning. She's precious and makes me even more anxious to meet our sweet little boy in 10ish weeks!
* I am thankful for an easy dinner we're having tonight. (omelets)
* I am thankful for creating new habits in my children and hoping it sticks! (more on this next week)
* I am thankful for our friend Craig who has been giving Kevin rides to work and letting him borrow his truck while Kevin's is in the shop.
* I am thankful for my hard-working husband and am anxious for him to get home in an hour.

What are you thankful for right this moment??

"I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:1-2

1 comment:

jaesi said...

~oatmeal choco chip cookies
~heaters
~cinnamon
~that I dont have allergys
~pillow top mattresses
~great friends :)
~pretty kids