WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Activity: Sponge Painting


cheap sponges cut into shapes. They work best when they're damp.finger paints
...and go!pausing to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"he's saying, "Oooo!"he'd place the sponge down and then peel it away like there was a surprise underneathsponging awayThis picture was for me and then...
...he wanted this picture too. Now that look at his cute little faceHe's saying, "Yay for diamonds!"
When we got towards the end of painting, we swirled the paint on the plate and did a few prints that way. It turned into beautiful art itself.
Since Eli was already dressed like this for painting and we needed to clean up anyway, we headed straight into sink play. He loves this, and it's been quite awhile since we've done this.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for diamonds, lol, I love his face in that photo.