WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Pray for Stellan

Today I'm asking prayers for MckMama's baby Stellan. He was diagnosed with heart failure while in the womb at 20 weeks but carried through a full pregnancy and was born completely healed! It was a miracle and now he's something like 5 months old now. Last night he was taken to the ER and is still having serious troubles with a high heart rate of ~250 BPM! The doctors are trying to get it to slow down but nothing seems to be working, and we know his little heart can only take that for so long. So please pray for this family!! Go to their blog to check for updates.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I just saw this on Twitter and it gives me goosebumps.
What a miracle baby. I'm praying God works another miracle for them!