WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TUESDAY Meanderings

Bible Study/Devotions
Contagious Joy Bible study--thanks, BP!!

Personal Goal
Work out! Last week it was my goal to work out every day except Sunday and I didn't work out at all! Kevin and I both think it's time to get back on track and work out regularly again.

Must Do
Return library books!

Zone
Our hutch. It's the hot spot in this house big time.

Train Them Up
We quit potty training with Eli, so now it's back to normal life. Back to school and activities.

Husband Encouragement
His work starts a little bit later this week, so he's leaving at 6am, so I'm going to try to get my butt out of bed so I can see him off before he leaves.

Menu Plan

Tuesday - pizza casserole, oranges
Wednesday - beef and cheese enchiladas
Thursday - bierochs, green beans, applesauce
Friday - lil' smokies, mac n cheese, peas
Saturday - chicken chili, peaches
Sunday - ? no idea

Fun Things
* My brother and his wife are coming this weekend for a short visit!!
* Kevin will have the weekend off and get to go to church with us!
* I got a porch swing for my birthday yesterday, so as soon as it warms up enough to go outside I'll be out enjoying my new present with perhaps a glass of iced tea in hand!
* Going to the city on Friday to shop a big kids consignment event.

Question of the week:
What's your all-time favorite just-for-fun book?

Have a great week, friends!

4 comments:

bp said...

Hope you enjoy Contagious Joy!

Hmmm, favorite book..It's a hard choice! I love Karen Kingsbury so I'd say any of hers.

BellaMama said...

Hope you enjoy your swing soon!!
Don't give potty training another thought, when it's time everything will work! :)

I love her series, but this one is the best.

"If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" by Laura Joffe Numeroff

Another great series is "Click, Clack, Moo : Cows that type" by Doreen Cronin

I know you said book, being singular, but that's like asking your favourite verse, or color or thing to do with the family!! :)

~Blessings!

Anonymous said...

make that SWEET iced tea in hand on the swing! That's a wonderful present!! I'm really excited to see you this weekend!

Favorite Book for fun, eh? Well, I like Dee Henderson as an author. Currently I reading "When the Lion Roars" by DiAnn Mills about the war in Sudan (it's fictional, and Christian, and good). I like those types of books too.

Kelly said...

I am currently reading "This Side of Heaven" by Karen Kingsbury... and it is GREAT!! I just can't put it down.