WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Simple Fun

We used some cardboard pieces when we were painting Hannah's room, and before I finally put them away a few days ago I decided to draw a little road on it for Eli to drive his cars.  Easy entertainment and a cheap new "toy".  I gotta say, being a parent sure has brought some creativity back to life!  haha


3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great idea!!

Emily Anne Carson said...

So creative! That looks like a ton of fun.

Sharon said...

How resourceful!

What type of toy cars are those? They look nice.
We are dominated by Hot Wheels over here, w/ a few Tonkas mixed in.