WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

After reading this post the other day about how thankfulness can save a marriage, I decided I really needed to get back to this weekly, if not daily, list of thanksgivings in my life! I have been having such a sour attitude lately and I want so much to change it.

So for this week I am thankful for...

* Friends visiting last week
* A good birthday which included a nice dinner out alone with my hubby! It's been a looong time since we've done that and he had set up arrangements for the kids on his own! I LOVED that!
* A rainbow on my birthday!
* My new porch swing where I can just sit and enjoy the peace and quiet and re-collect myself.
* Tiny little weed flowers in the grass
* The grass is turning green!
* My new Bible Study book called Contagious Joy.
* My 2-yr old gently stroking my arm and telling me I'm beautiful all the time
* How Hannah likes to crawl into my lap to sit
* So many good friends
* New friends
* Quiet country life
* Nice neighbors who have stopped by to welcome us to the town.
* My hard-working, patient, kind husband.


What are you thankful for? Really, take the time to make a simple list. This practice can change your life!

For more Thankful Thursday visit Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Those are awesome blessings dear.

Anonymous said...

God bless your thankful heart :)

Sandy said...

Isn't it amazing how thankfulness can change a heart and work wonders in a marriage? Thank you for your sweet list. Friends are definitely a blessing.

Rita T. said...

You have a great list. Blessings,
Rita

bp said...

I enjoyed your thankful list, it is full of little things that we easily take for granted. I'm glad you noticed them this week and brought them to my attention to! That's so neat you had a rainbow on your birthday!

Laurie Ann said...

Such great blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday to you.

Bonnie said...

What a great thankful list and I have to tell you - your children are absolutely adorable. Such awesome cheeks!!! I can only imagine how tough it must be to get any work done around the house - I'd want to snuggle with those two and kiss those cheeks all day long!! What beautiful blessings God has granted you. Thank you for sharing!