WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Psalm


Psalm 19:12

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.


I know I post this verse a lot, but it's because it's one of my favorites.  This time I'm reading this verse and applying it to my role as a parent, and it means even more to me.  I have more coming on that tomorrow, something that's been deeply encouraging to me this past week, and my hope is that will be encouraging to you as well.  But for today, Happy Sunday!

No comments: