WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Activity for 2: Painting with....

...PUDDING! Hannah still puts a lot of things (i.e. crayons) in her mouth, so I have to be a little creative about what projects include her. Plus, she's still just ONE. But it's been my goal to get her involved too, so today I thought we'd try finger painting with pudding! I had heard the idea a long time ago but today was our first go at it. It gave both kids a chance to explore texture a little bit. Cold and creamy...

For a lot of the time Hannah just sat watching Eli.I love the cheeks in these two. Couldn't decide which one I liked best.Towards the end we even got a couple hand prints in there.
Of course after playing in it for awhile, we finally got to eat some! Yumm... A VERY rare treat!
I'm pretty excited about another idea we did following the pudding. But I'll save that post for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Pudding! What a great idea! Sarah puts everything in her mouth, including biting the tips off of markers. Edible painting project never crossed my mind! I'm so doing this next week, thanks for the tip!
LOVE Hannah's cheeks in both those photos, and the concentrated look. She's getting so big!

Gayge said...

Hi Sarah, Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures of Eli and Hannah. What a wonderful wife and mother you are. I wish we lived closer so I could come and join in the finger painting! It brings back so many memories. Love to you, Kevin, and the kids.
Gayge

Emily Anne Carson said...

That looks very, very TASTY AND FUN! :)

Hope you had a great weekend, Sarah!