WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 2 Report.

Day 2 of potty training went even better.  Eli successfully went in the potty TWICE!  Once was a partial poop and the second was a small pee.  Cuz I'm sure you really wanted to know.  Then it was followed by a LOT of peed pants, so we started putting him on the potty every 30 minutes instead of 45 minutes.  I'm leery of trying him without underwear at all because he understands that his privates are private and I don't think he'd be very cooperative about running around commando.  Plus Little Sister is around so nakedness just seems weird.  So I think we'll just keep doing what we're doing for now and see if it continues to get better!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I told Emily that Eli is starting to potty train and she said 'Wow, way to go Eli!', so I thought I'd pass that along.