WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Family Focus Friday: Weekend

I couldn't really think of a topic for this week, so I thought today we'd just share weekend plans since it's Friday and for many a 3-day weekend because of Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday. Honestly, at our house I don't really have anything planned. Rarely do we. BUT something that would be fun that I've been saying for awhile now is that we should go out for breakfast some morning. I love going out for breakfast every now and then. It's something you don't usually do, not as expensive as dinner, and just a fun way to start the day together as a family. So maybe we'll do that tomorrow morning.

Sunday is Sunday. Church day. Now that Eli doesn't nap in the morning anymore, maybe we'll start going to Sunday School hour too?

And Monday our stroller class is still meeting in the early A.M. so I'm actually excited to give Kevin a good couple hours of quiet house time on his day off while Eli and I are out. And then the rest of the day we'll be home to just relax and do whatever!

What are your weekend plans with your family or spouse??

No comments: