WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Weekly Memory Verse

I'm starting several weeks of review now. Stick with me as we lock these verses away in our hearts!
~*~
Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
~*~


Our other Proverbs verses:

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and
lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him
and He will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 4:23
Above all guard your heart
for it is the wellspring of life.

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go
and when he is old he will not depart from it.

If you're with me in this memory verse challenge, sign your name below! May it be a blessing to your life!



No comments: