WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Jan. 28

A few days ago I came across this awesome link for tons of make-ahead/freezer meals and frugal recipes. So this week I'm trying ALL NEW RECIPES, every single day!

Monday - incredible chicken, green beans, applesauce

Tuesday - meatballs, baked potato, orange

Wednesday - easy enchilada casserole, pineapple

Thursday - appetizer nite- easy cocktail weiners, apple slices

Friday - Spicy Chicken Macaroni and Cheese

Saturday - breakfast- Praline French Toast Casserole
dinner- kielbasa, cauliflower, peaches

Sunday - egg drop soup, fried rice

Dessert of the week: dirt cake

Visit Laura at Org Junkie for more great menu ideas!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

What a great link for recipes! Thanks. :) That incredible chicken sounds so good. I'll have to try that one.

Great menu. Have a nice week!

Anonymous said...

Please tell us how they are...especially the easy enchilada casserole. Thanks for the link to all the great recipes!

Anonymous said...

This sounds WONDERFUL!!!!
Love you!
Eunie

BellaMama said...

I'm watching your baby countdown & it seems very fast!! On that note & your meal planning, have you thought of the couple of weeks right after baby when you are getting back into the swing of things??
Blessings! Mrs.C.

Aunt Angie said...

I'll have a little of that dirt cake...I know it's good...my sister makes it!
What a sweet wife you are to make such great treats for them!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! These recipes looks awesome. I might try to make the soup this week! I love you and hope you have a great week!

JavaMama said...

Only 19 more days!! Wow, time is flying by huh? I can imagine you are becoming very excited to meet your little baby angel. I really loved going from 1 to 2, from my Superman (Eli) to my T-Rex (Kai) now going from 2 -3 was a lot more difficult than I expected :0). I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts... have you been preparing your little Eli for the new blessing? Just wondering, I love to hear how other mothers transition there children into the change...

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli