WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Jan. 13

Well, after two weeks of menus I'm back to menu planning this week. Not sure we saved money by doing two weeks last time. I'm sure I'd get better at knowing how much we need of things, but for this time we'll just do one week again....

Monday - bierochs, carrots, apples

Tuesday - easy BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, corn

Wednesday - lasagna, garlic bread, salad, oranges

Thursday - breakfast nite- sausage and egg breakfast pizza, bananas

Friday - Bible study night

Saturday - pork chops, oriental salad, mandarin oranges

Sunday - hot dogs, grapes, carrots

For more menu ideas hop on over to Laura's.

**********************

While you're here! go to this blog post to share with me your favorite children's books. I LOVE collecting new stories to read with my son, and I'd love your suggestions!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Monday, great menu!
Be blessed!
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.