WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Weekly Memory Verse

~*~
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
~*~


Last week's verse:
James 4:10
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

If you want to join me in memorizing Galatians 2:20 this week, sign your name below! May it be blessing to your life!



No comments: