* I am thankful that Kevin is back to his normal work schedule (days) and is home with us in the afternoons and evenings. It makes our lives sooo much easier when he's not working nights!
* I am thankful for our trip to Cheesecake Factory over the weekend in celebration of our 3-year anniversary. It was oh soooo yummy!
* I am thankful for the baby news of two good friends! (both due late summer)
* I am again thankful for Eli's new nap schedule. The one nap a day is much easier on us, and his day his a lot more flexible because of it. He naps longer in the afternoon now so I feel more motivated to get things done and can also spend a good amount of time hanging out with Hubby.
* I am thankful for my quiet mornings. For the first time in my life I've actually been getting up at 6:00am, an hour before Eli, to get dressed, do morning Bible reading, check email, and set the day's to-do list. This has been my goal for quite some time (a couple years probably), and it just never happened. But now that Eli doesn't nap until 12:45pm, I can't exactly wait to get dressed and be productive until then, so I get my butt up early, and it has been such a blessing! I feel a lot more awake and motivated for the day when I have time to collect my thoughts first! (for now, just wait 4 weeks and then new baby will be here and I most definitely won't be feeling so awake and motivated, haha)
*I am thankful for my husband Kevin and his willingness to help me do things whenever I need. This week he's helping sew buttons on a quilt I'm making for Eli. I can sew a lot of things but I can't do a silly button very well, so he's been so great to help out. And yesterday he took Eli on an errand so I could finish a photo project and get dinner started (in peace). And today he'll be helping move things around the house a bit as we get things tidied up for baby (he doesn't know it yet though, haha).
* I am thankful for good health. We're almost down to 4 weeks until the due date, and I'm still feeling great, sleeping great, and am up and about doing my normal daily to-do's!
* I am thankful for Thankful Thursday hosted by sweet Iris! It's such a wonderful practice to stop in the middle of a busy week to think about the many blessings in our lives!
For more Thankful Thursday participants, visit Iris at Sting My Heart. Have a great week!