WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pray continually. (1 Thes. 5:16)

Just had to share a cute thing Eli does now. Starting at Aunt Carri's house on vacation, Eli likes to hold hands during meal time prayers. As soon as we sit down at the table and say, "Okay, let's pray" he holds out his hands, one towards me and one towards Daddy. Even with his plate of food right there in front of him, he actually sits quietly and patiently through the prayer. And then sometimes 2 or 3 times during the middle of dinner he'll hold out his hands again, so every time we'll stop and say another 1 or 2 sentence prayer, and then continue on. And NOW in the last couple days I've noticed that he'll bow his head and try to close his eyes like we do. Except he doesn't know how to close his eyes like that so he bows his head and squints and blinks hard all at the same time. It's soooo cute, and I wish I could somehow capture it! But for now I'll just lock it away in my heart!

No comments: