WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Toddler Update

Things have been going much better with Eli lately. With Kevin home during "holiday stand down" we've been able to just spend a lot of time with him. And we've settled into the rules for the couch and chairs since Eli can now climb up onto them. It's always hard when there's something new, but it's gotten a lot better. He's still having several "episodes" a day though--him fussing for something he can "sign" for. Or having a fit at meal times when he's eating something different from what we're eating. But I'm not giving in, so hopefully it'll soon pass. It's still quite exhausting but SO MUCH BETTER than two weeks ago! Thanks for your comments and prayers! I really appreciated it!

No comments: