Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Colossians 3:15I know it's late and the day has almost passed me by already, BUT I didn't want to close without taking just 5-10 minute to praise God for the blessings in our life this week!
* As of the last few minutes and a HUGE blessing is that our friends Ben and Angie and their 1-yr old son are COMING TO VISIT in March!! Yay! What a blessing for the funds to pull together such that they could get plane tickets!
* Just over 3 weeks until Baby Girl's arrival! Knowing she could come any time now really, we have everything ready and are just anxiously waiting!
* My grandpa was in the hospital this past week with a bad bladder infection and low blood pressure, but everything got taken care of and as far as I know he was able to go home today.
* Today Eli and I had a play date with our friend Amy and her daughter Emily. It was great to get together and catch up a bit!
* Comfy pants. Seriously. There were several weeks in pregnancy when I was super crabby a LOT just because my pants were very uncomfortable, but since then I found one pair of maternity jeans that fit really well and one pair of lounge pants. And that alone makes a big difference in life. =)
* Naps. I've been a little more tired the past two days and I'm thankful that I had time to take an afternoon nap. And today I actually DID fall asleep, which is hard for me, because I have trouble relaxing during the middle of the day.
Alright, speaking of sleep, I'm signing off to get ready for bed! Many blessings to you all! For more thankful Thursday posts, visit Iris!