WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Activity: Paint Flowers

Someone passed this idea on to me a few weeks ago and I knew right away it was something I wanted to try...

supplies:
plastic bottle
craft paint
paint brush
paper
use the bottom of the bottle as your stamp
press it down flat
As we were painting the flower petals it dawned on me that we could use the lid to paint the middles. You kind of have to spin the lid a little bit for it to fill in the spot.
I painted the stems
add paint next to your yellow paint on the tray and paint the grass, mixing the yellow and green as you get paint on the brush
nice smile, Eli. Thank you.
aint' she purty!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the idea!! I can't wait to try it!!

bp said...

Love it! That would make a cute project for Mother's Day cards. Thanks for sharing.

Simple Life said...

This is a great Idea! I have been following your blog for about a year and a half now (although I have never commented) and I love seeing your family grow and the great ideas you come up with to make memories with your kids! You are doing a great job and it is such a blessing to read your blog! May God KEEP blessing you!

Thanks!
Emily

alisha said...

great idea! I'm sure we'll be trying it sooner than later! :)

cryssi said...

Such a great idea! I will have to try that. I know my kids would love it. :)

Blessings
Crystal

HDMac said...

Very clever! Will have to remember this with my grandchildren!!! :)