WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Bloggy Break

Just posting to say I'll be offline for a lot of this week. The kids are with my parents today and tomorrow so Kevin and I could have a little break. (woo hoo!!) Then when my mom comes to bring the kids back tomorrow, my grandma and grandpa will be with her and they'll all stay for a couple days to visit and see the house and all that. Since this week will not follow our normal routine, I'm not going to bother planning it. I'll just figure a menu and that's it. We'll be off having fun! See you in a few days!


2 comments:

BellaMama said...

Enjoy the mini-vacation!!

cryssi said...

Enjoy your vacation! And geting to spend time with family is always a blessing.

Blessings
Crystal