WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Where I'll be this weekend

This afternoon we're headed off on the 6 hr drive to Minnesota to celebrate Kevin's sister Carri's birthday with the family. Since their house will already be full with Kevin's parents and grandma, we decided to camp! We weren't planning on getting in until late tonight, because of Kevin's work, so we are renting a small 2 bedroom cabin on the campgrounds. I'm super excited! We didn't even decide we were going until earlier this week and we really didn't think we'd make it to Minnesota until fall but here we are! It's fun to be spontaneous ya know!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: