WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A frozen moment of time.

There are some moments in life that are so beautiful, so sweet that it briefly makes time stop. Looking at this picture does that for me.


And yes, I say looking at this picture, rather than the moment itself because it actually lasted only a second, just a blip in the rest of Hannah's day. But so sweet nonetheless. And that is why I love photos. Because they have the ability to freeze time, to allow you to savor something for longer than you had in the actual moment, and to see the beauty in everyday things.

3 comments:

bp said...

Awww! I'm so glad you captured this moment.

I really like your new blog look too! cute :)

Mary said...

True that!

Kelly said...

Stunning!! I LOVE it!! I know these moments are few and far between... so glad you caught it!!